Monday, November 12, 2007

gambling ... 看出一个人的 人格


pa-ma-cheok .... i am still consider 'green' compare to my kakis.

1 of my kakis pisses me off recently :(

that day, my luck was damn good... 自摸, kan etc....
she was veri buay-song... & i din't realize it at 1st.
then.... she begin to find fault like... y soh-牌 within your area! y pa-牌 so 大力!
& she goes on & on, ... unlike my opposite kakis who always kena from her & she 忍! but me, no way .... i tell her off, buay tahan leow!!! i dun feel comfortable playin after that!
all the while she is veri impatient & i think she knows that. at times she mellow down (must be veri kan-kor for her cos cannot 发泄 lah.. 哈哈!!)

wa-lau-eh, 脸黑黑 when 吃不到牌, throw her 牌, & start to call ppl 'T-ka' & names etc....
i told her stop using the word, sounds damn crude ... arghh....*angry!
i was told she is quite a 'bully' too (霸道)! she dare not to find fault wif ppl better than her & oso the owner of the house.

erm... feel like slappin her when she wins & her face... biggrin!

N wats the fuss??!! we sat for 1 whole day & i oni won $5.30 ...???? even not enough for my taxi fare .. heehee :) we dun play big. it's oni 10 cents & 20 cents nett, maximum ONE dollar 而已... haizzz :<>

now i understand why my lao-bu strongly against me playin ma-cheok. she saw many ppl (relatives) 越赌越大 became 贪心 & oso 输不起... *sigh...

i reali dun wish to 翻脸 till 连朋友都没 的做 lor!

mayb u guys think that its a waste of time cos sit so long & win so little.
for me... 打牌是打发时间而不是打翻脸!

advise: dun sit next to her. er.... shld let the 'expert' terkan her... oops, how can i b so cruel? hmmm... its ok rite, let her taste some 'medicine' oso good lah... hahahar :)







No comments: