Thursday, September 13, 2007

my 1st...

8.4 sumatra's earthquake!!!!
last nite was my 1st experience to encounter it!

i was ironing my clothes when i overheard my lau-pa askin my bro: 是不是地震?
my 'rude' bro answer: 你 hum-bin ah (dreamin)!! then came my sis shoutin from the room: ya, my chair is shaking & lau-ma lying on the sofa got up & say, teo-lor, teo-lor!!
sis thot it was my 2 little darlins 'kickin' her chair & she asks them to stop it. than she realize no1 was under the chair after lookin down... heng ah, 七月 over leow, haha :)
for lau-ma, she thot i am the 1 kicking the sofa... hey, my name is not 误赖 hor... "angry"!
awhile later, bro who was eatin his dinner exclaimed, i can feel it now!
oh dear, how come i got no feel huh?? dun tell me i am too heavy to feel it... sad :<
went to sit on the sofa &..... hei hei, i got feel leow, so it not my weight lor,,, :>

hmmm, better buy each a table @ home. we were always told to go underneath a table if there's a earthquake & there's oni 1 dining table now! how can so many of us squeeze below when i can simply occupied the space :)

5:15... so peaceful, & than i heard pete's voice... haizzzz
he is havin a 'talk session' wif kalene. well, nothin new! it's his favourite activities ... heehee

wonder will there be another quake hor, since tis morning we got hit again!


No comments: