Thursday, September 06, 2007

UPdate... here i come :)

... 台风 in 'danger', he 得罪人了!!
the person he steps on is ----- ch! seow leow lor :<
ch called him '风铃' the other day & our dear 弟弟 (who is moody) loses his temper.. oops! it goes somethin like tis: dun call me that k! pls respect my parents who give me my name ... u guys shld see their face. ch was very 尴尬 & 台风 whose face was red keep eating his rice. oh gosh, i'm sandwitch in between :<>
some1 told me, dun ever step on him hor! he is an elephant & u noe wat an elephant is like? tis animal 很记仇的 surely will attack back one day.... watch out!!

oh shit! Y so thirsty huh? no soup for lunch @ zion rd wif cindy & suhan lei??? i had satay meehoon & cyncyn's fav cheng tng & shared deep fried veg fritters/popiah.. that's all ma!
saw many nice clothings @ dorothy perkins @ great world city :> if oni i'm slim enough to fit in nicely lor... sad :<

hapi-hapi.... 5:40 leow :) 放工的感觉 si bei song... yeAH!!


yo, mien .... ciao !!


No comments: