Monday, August 13, 2007

back to work!

shld i call it 'lazi'..... i oso dun noe leh??
y i say that it's bcos.... when i'm not workin, i surely open my eyes very early in the morn ** awww.... tis morn, juz refuse to get up frm my bed lei *yawn...*
ppl say: 做工一条虫,放工一条龙! but i say: 早上一条虫,晚上一条龙 ... haha :)

thot dat i'm gona go 'mad' when i step in the offc after 4 days off!
thanks lau niang for helpin me to clear all d 'rubbish' ... 娘娘万岁!

jap shoe fitter was in town. they r here to give lesson. i had my feet 'measured' by peck hoon who was here for trainin. Lshoes william assist her. i was advise not to wear slip-in shoes bcos not good for my feet. aiya, i'm not use to puttin on 'bao-tow' shoes leh.... how??

wow, it's 5:30 oredi! today 时间过得挺 fast! well occupied wif my work.. keke!

coloured my hair. tis time round it mahogany + red yu-mee (stripe)! not so obvious like d previous one! er... pocket 'puah-jit-kang' leow...

now, 我是一条龙... goin home leow... 爽 !!!

No comments: