Monday, August 06, 2007

one day rest not enough lah....

missed 2 buses tis morning, & i tell myself: c-leow lah, if i take cab it will cost me $6 plus & i reali din't wan to pay leh! tried my luck waitin & bingo*** i reached di office @ 9:10 am :)
yy bot me a big packet of fried kway teow mee hoon + 臭豆ikanbilis. frankly speakin, i cannot accept eatin 2 different kinds of 面 2getter!! but, thru yy & lau niang i tried eatin it & ... hey, buay phine chiak leh.. hehe

thot my face looks kaput today bcoz of the siao-yao-丸 i took last nite for my flu :<
(err... not 蓝色小药丸 hor!) but,,,, 苏永康 look worst! her 'koon-buay-ki' face looks buffy {^_^}

yy was so mad wif 姑姑 tis morn'g. dat women is so rude to her when she asks her where is cath ng? both of us guess she is angry wif cath ng & "us" for not callin her for our 'durian' lunch last fri. it was mi who call for the lunch :> i hv promise inoki dat i will bring Risa Hagino for durian.
anyway, i now no friend friend wif 姑姑 after she makes me 'angry' ... keke
cath ng tells yy mayb she's havin menopause!!?? yy replies: seow-Ah, so old leow.. she has it long time ago,, errrrh??

had a lousy unsatisfied lunch today... :< "force" myself to eat tuna roti wif teh-o.
actually hor, i dun need to eat one! my stomach do not wan to eat, but my mind keep tellin me it's oredi 1:20, eat sometime leh! so... i end up spendin $$$ lor .... pengzzzzz

today not so buzy. ye, another 2 more days & it's my country's birthDay... s'pore 我好爱你也!
now to all of u readin my blog ..... make sure your HaIr stand up hor!!

No comments: