Friday, August 03, 2007

haha... my blog :)

hi my dear frenz... at last i have my blog:)

cynCYN my little hor-cyn... u asks for it & i do it for u... hehe

i asks myself do i really need one? do i really wan ppl to read my 'diary'... so called lah!

mayb now i am veri ON's to update, but will i b so 'hard workin' after that???

mmmm.... 看着办吧!

i must xiexie 台风 who help me to do it! u guys think that i call his name wrongly? well, me so used to call him tis name leh...hehe :) and oso tiantian who helps me wif my fav song.... thank u :)
to set up this blog, i have so many helpin hands. last min includin cindy aka fishy & suhan 眉眉!

i will not have food pix to show even thou i am a foodlover... bcoz i'm still usin an antique mobile phone :> dun ask me to change hor... 我不舍得buy, it's so takaii neh! hey, but comes to makan i will spend... tum-chiak hor!

actually i got so much things to tell but lookin @ the clock ... times up!
it abt nearly 5:50 pm now. so many interuption while i am writin this diary, that's y take so long to complete lor!

that's all for now... hope u guys like it!

ciao....

No comments: