Wednesday, August 08, 2007

a peaceful wednesday....

Y peaceful?
not many ppl workin... oni 2 jap in d offc. 1 croc + 1 spy!

i damn TL wif the spy last even'g. met him on my way to the toilet wif my handbag (nearly 6).
saw him takin out his hp & guess wat he said to me? "it's not 6 o'clock yet"! my reply: i'm goin to d toilet! ur timing is not 6 yet, but mine is oredi 6!" & i juz walk in to pee pee... 爽:>
i feel like tellin him, i am not like some ppl (xspecially u 日本人) who has nothin to do but pretend to be busy... chey!

sniff sniff.... liew-lian i shouted :) lau-ma bot 3 boxes yest. eat 1st lah... Mmmmm bagus :>
si-bei-song!!

rec'd js email yest. he had send me a thank u note & i rec it last thur, the day he left for NY. i never expect him to b so touchy wif words.. keke!
told me he's buzy clean'g his apt. term starts end of aug. NY weather abit like s'pore, rain &
shine + hot too!

king wilson puts on a lime green spec... erm!
some1 told me he wants to look fashionable ma!??
to me, he looks more 'gay' leh .... oh dear!! now offc got another new 'gay' (ppl told me) ...
he is our new men's buyer... 'prince W'... eeks!
his vocal voice & manners still the same... aiyoo, irritating :<

talk too fast lah! whenever i say soooo quiet, suppliers start 'pouring' in.. haizzz

so happy, starting frm tomorrow i will ..... guess guess!

生日快了 my love.. singapore !!! :)

No comments: