Saturday, August 04, 2007

WOrking today ....????

everyone in the office was surprise to see me tis morn'g. they were not 'used' to seeing me on sat lor...lol :) let me c, Y i come to work huh? if i say: oh, i miss the afternoon hot air! i noe u guys gonna 'K' me.... !! i xchange off day lor... haizzzz "ai-koon-leow" !!

workin on sat for me is damn 'bo-leow'! till today i still dun understand Y the HR dept so 看不开! half day oso dun gimme ;< aircon =" hot" sticky =" headache,">

oh dear, eat so much for bfast. had soon kueh, png kueh, or kueh etc... wif kopi in the office. whose who join me were yy, su-yong-kang, cindy, suhan & mei. si-bei-pa but still thinkin where to go for lunch... how to slim down??

well, i had fishball yong tau foo kway teow for lunch @ tiong bahru mkt wif yy :) we take a bus there. she had char siew png & tua-peh-bei. we still share chwee kueh.... oops !!

#%&*@! si-bei-热 in the office!!!! even i strip myself oso cannot tahan... O, oh... R-ated !!
Aha... * open the fridge & sit at di pantry area :) good idea ... lol
where shld i 'snake' to now huh?? another 4 bloody hours to go.....

No comments: